Tuesday 8 December 2009

Threesomes, Foursomes, Moresomes...

Arranging sex with your own partner can sometimes be tricky at the best of times what with children, work arrangements and a busy social calendar etc... Arranging a time for sex with someone who is not your partner can be even trickier what with their availability and private life.

Now, arranging sex with two other people at the same (neither of which are your partner) can add an extra dimension of trickiness that is even harder to organise. A friend of mine has been chatting with a guy I also know about arranging the opportunity of a threesome. The question is whether this hard work is worth the effort?

I'm lucky enough to have been in a threesome (MMM) once before a few years ago. It was fun, but i'm not so sure it lived up to the expectations of the ideas I had in my head of how it should be. I knew one of the guys and he knew the third. We met at the third guys house. My "friend" turned up late so there was some small talk with the third guy - an older, rather pot-bellied man - who to be honest, was not the most attractive men. Eventually, a car pulled up outside, my friend arrived. He's a big guy, a man in the true sense of the word - something I find incredibly attractive.

He immediately wanted to shower - it was quite fun the openness of walking in on him in the shower without feeling in the least bit embarrassed - after all I knew in a few minutes we'd be having sex. The third guy got the bedroom ready and after my friend showered we all got on the bed.

It was quite heaving mass of manmeat on the bed - lots of touching, sucking and grunting. the third guy was older ... and within less than 5 minutes he had already shot his load and left the crime scene. That left just me and my friend. Now, despite being such a man he loves to be totally passive. Having got the condom on, i began to fuck him hard ... he was on his back, legs in the air ... the notion of a threesome had essentially disappeared with old guy, cumming so quickly and going off to potter in the kitchen.

I continue to fuck him and both of us climaxed together falling in a rather unflattering, sweaty heap on the bed. I enjoyed it, it was an experience. Something I can put a tick next to in my list of life experiences. My first threesome certainly wasn't the earth-shattering experience I had fantasised it would be in my head but sure, it was fun. Since that day, as far as I'm aware, neither my friend or I have ever met the third guy again.

So I guess the organisation is worth the effort. It's not something you do everyday, but hell we only live once and life needs to be fun. The arrangements aren't going to be easy - with trips abroad, children at home and boyfriends to contend with - but we'll get there eventually. And a full report will be given here if and when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment