Thursday 10 December 2009

Secrets, Lies and Maybe...


What do you do when you think someone "likes" you? Normally, you'd advise someone to give it a shot worst case scenario she'll say no, best result - she'll say yes and a good time will be had by all.

But what happens when you're a married guy? That definitely adds a third dimension to the situation - hey let's make it even more complicated the guy you're interested in is also married!! I've been married for long enough to know how to play the game, I know how I behave but when you see that behaviour in another - should it be construed as another in-the-closet-gay-married-guy or is it just a guy being friendly who happens to be very in touch with his homo-erotic side?

Obviously, there is only one concrete way to find out and that's to move your hand up and down his leg at an appropriate moment and see how he reacts. There are only 2 possible reactions to that option - or he'll punch you in the face and humiliate you in front of colleagues and peers (possibly resulting in the break of your family and so much more) or he'll grab your hand and stick it down his jeans while grabbing your cock at the same time. The latter is clearly the desired outcome - but at what risk?

I'd love to know what's going on in this guy's head when he makes frequent visits into my office just to say hello. Or what he was thinking when I gave him a lift home in a direction which was completely out of my way. Or when he calls me to tell me he's going to the toilet and asks if I want to come to? Or if it's by chance that I'm sitting at his desk and our legs touch? Is there a deeper and darker side to him that he doesn't know how to express or is he just being funny?

Maybe he's waiting for the right moment to rub his hand up my leg and he can be totally sure he'll get a favourable response. I've always liked the idea and the danger of having an illicit relationship in the office with another guy. Emailing one another, meeting in the toilet, kissing in the stationery cupboard....ahh my mind wonders.

It may take time, it may take a risk, it may never happen...I know I don't have the courage to make the first move, but should he ever read this (highly unlikely) he can be assured a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment