Tuesday 15 December 2009

Horny Horny Horny


There are days when I just get so horny I can't concentrate on anything else. I guess to a certain extent most people have the same feelings - but there are days, like today, when I want nothing more than a good, old fashioned, wholesome fuck. No strings attached, even no talking - just the immense physical pleasure of fucking, cumming and carrying on with whatever I was doing previously.

Today is a tricky day, family commitments mean I'm not even available today to meet someone - so knowing I can't meet just makes my level of horn rise even higher.

Generally, I hate being naked, having levels of self-esteem lower than ants piss - I find myself particularly unattractive - although (on more than one occasion) I have been told otherwise. Despite my self-loathing I have recently been having a recurring fantasy involving at least 2 other guys and lots and lots of being naked.

In the fantasy - there are at least two other guys with me. There's a lot of kissing, touching, hugging, sucking going on. I don't think there are many greater feelings than the intimate touch of another man. The release of being able to touch a man wherever you'd like bringing him and yourself (yes, in that order) pleasure.

Putting your lips on another man's cock, is for me, a fantastic feeling. Others perhaps see it as a passive act - I don't. I think it gives me a sense of power over this man - his most intimate and often prized possession is in my mouth being licked and sucked.

I like body hair too - if I make the effort to be with a man, I want him to be a real man. My hands on his legs, stroking them as I suck on his cock. I like to take it deep into my throat feeling the guys balls on my chin. My hands running up the back of his legs playing with his arse, touching it, stroking it and simply enjoying the moment, enjoying the feel, taste and pleasure that comes with sex!

I'm still horny and can't wait for some good, long sex. It takes time to find the right time and place, but it'll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment