Monday 7 December 2009

SEX


Well I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love sex. I just love the intimacy of doing something with another person. Touching the parts of their body you either dream about or would never get near to other than in a love-making/intimate situation.

Sex can be exciting if it's between a man and a woman, a man and a man, a woman and a woman or any variation on these options. Sex can be enjoyed when it's taking place in a bedroom with scented candles while being gentle and tender and slow in pretty much the same way as if it was rushed, rough and in an impromptu cubicle with a complete stranger in the office toilet! All of which, I am proud to say, I have experience with.

I don't think it matters if the ultimate goal of sex is the possibility of a long-lasting relationship or just the ability to cum - the most important thing to me is that it must be fun. I want to end the lovemaking with a smile on my face and if necessary, a desire for more of the same.

Yesterday I met a friend of mine. We've been in contact for a good couple of years and meet now and again - sometimes for a quickie and sometimes for a little more. Following my "anger" post yesterday - I needed to escape - albeit for a few minutes. We both knew why I was there and time was pretty short. Both of us on his sofa - he leans back and lets me take over. Just gently rubbing his cock through his jeans was great. Feeling your own cock getting hard is always good, feeling someone elses cock getting hard, well that's something else!!! He was so relaxed to just kick back and let me take charge of things.


It didn't take long before I had escaped, as planned. It was very one-sided, but that's what I wanted. I wanted to know that although I was angry, I'd made someone's day yesterday. And I think I did it.

Enjoy sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment