Some of my personal high/lowlights of the last decade have included:
- Finding a career I relatively enjoy and being in the same job for the past 7 years
- The birth of my perfect daughter
- The ups and downs of marital life
- Finding love and losing love (more than once!)
- Understanding myself more with regard to who I am and what I want
- Being diagnosed, treated and cured of cancer
- Growing 10 years older
- Not necessarily feeling 10 years older
I feel my life has taken a relatively good direction in general. There is a lot of room for improvement and change and I definitely think that this is all possible. It's all a matter of attitude and determination.
As you can see I'm a huge optimist. I know things take time to accomplish and I'm determined to do it - one way or another. I have no doubt that the next year will be a better year (at least I hope it will be).
Thank you again to everyone who has chosen to follow my blog and read what I write. This is the last post of my first month of blogging. I hope many more readers will join in, follow and comment on what I have to say.
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR - may we all prosper, be successful and most importantly - be happy.