Wednesday 27 January 2010

He's Back...


Flirty office guy returned to the office today.  He's looking very good after his skiing trip. 

Unfortunately all my plans were a bit of an anti-climax.  He came into my office this morning to say hello but he was with someone else and there were people in my office - so I couldn't even give him the hug I had been planning - it was just a little hug.  But in my current and constant state of horniness - a hug is a hug and a hug is contact - so I take what I can get!!!

He brought in chocolates today - it's a tradition in our company that whoever goes abroad always brings back chocolates.  I had a couple - but keep forgetting that I'm on a diet now so have to be careful unfortunately - particularly because he brought the good stuff and because it's his - and I'm happy to put anything of his in my mouth!

One thing I love doing with a man is kissing.  Feeling the lips of another man on your own lips is the sweetest and softest feelings possible.  I hope I get to kiss Flirty office guy soon.  If not, maybe someone else out there wants to kiss me?

Other than that - things are pretty quiet.  Too quiet.  I need some M2M contact - haven't had any for a long time now.  It's strange but it's something that I really miss when I don't have it - as though something is missing from me.  Just a hug or a kiss and I feel better.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. hey there - wow - very interesting blog - and certainly not one i can browse during working hours!!!

    so are you married to a woman? how old are you?

    look forward to catching up with your story (after hours!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - you're right, I guess it isn't for office hours - all the more fun!

    Yes, I'm married to a woman (a real one) and I'm 37 years old.

    Thanks again for your comment and hope you enjoy what I write.

    Cheers!

    TLQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been reading your blog for awhile now and love hearing about office flirty guy! best of luck with that,but Mate if you were in Australia This old fellar would give ya a huge big kiss and cuddle!but you being 37 you'd probaly go Yuk..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be so sure. Love the pants on your profile pic - as you know underwear is my weakness.

    Thanks for your support and for reading my blog.

    Cheers!
    TLQ

    ReplyDelete