Thursday 21 January 2010

...and I'm feelin' good.


Like I said yesterday, things are beginning to move slowly, but surely in my life in a positive direction.

I took my first "calming" tablet last night and I think it worked.  It made me quite sleepy (at least I think it did, I was very tired anyway) and slept pretty well without waking up.  I woke up this morning feeling pretty good.  I also went today to see the dietitian.  The good news is that I'm not as heavy as I thought I was going to be, the bad news is I've still got a lot of weight to lose.

Like with any challenge, it's not going to be easy but I know that if I'm sensible and disciplined with my food I can lose the weight pretty quickly and easily.  Personally, I wanted to lose 20 kilos but the dietitian said only 10 was necessary.  I'm not going to argue with her - let me lose the first 10 and then we'll see where to go from there.  For me anyway, the important thing is that I've made the conscious decision and am now prepared to make the effort to do something to "improve" myself and that in itself makes me feel better.

I'm already missing Flirty office guy.  He's gone away until next Wednesday skiing with Mrs Flirty office guy.  How sad.  I wanted to give him a big hug when I left work yesterday, but there were lots of people and it seemed inappropriate - at least I'll get a big hug from him next week when he comes back.  I guess in the meantime I'll have to fantasize about what might be when he returns.

Unfortunately, fantasizing is all I have at the moment.  I'm still horny as hell and nobody to have sex with.  It's such a pisser when people are working and busy doing other things and don't have time to have sex with me at times that are only convenient to me - how unthoughtful!!!

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my blog - I really appreciate the time and effort you take to read and comment on my blog.

A few pictures of some real guys in their undies to make you all smile and put you in a nice mood to have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are moving in the right direction.

    Hopefully you can keep your sleeping habits consistent. Especially with health issues - it's important to get enough rest.

    Good luck!

    -nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad your feeling so positive.. Will definately help you cope with the cancer. Luckily you have a great sense of humour.. Love your posts.. Hugs Johan

    ReplyDelete