Wednesday 2 June 2010

... Has Now Left the Building

Well yesterday was Flirty office guy's last day in the office.  It was pretty uneventful.  I'm sad he's gone - he was a good friend.  I already called him today, I miss the interaction that we had between us!  We are planning on meeting in the next few days to go out for a drink.

Keeping my fingers crossed we can get from picture 1 to picture 2 in the near future.  What I wouldn't do for just five minutes with him.

But life goes on.  A new guy started working in the office yesterday too, by coincidence, he's a hotty too - also married.  But I think he might be one of those genuine straight guys - but we shall have to wait and see.

My god, I'm obsessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are staying in touch with Flirty Office Guy and hope that something evolves now since it doesn't involve work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - thanks a lot. So the hell do I hope so!

    ReplyDelete