Monday 2 August 2010

100,000 Hits!!

I know it's been at least a week since my last post, but as usual, my very quiet life has taken a turn and become even quieter.  The school holidays are now upon us so at least the running around has ceased for the next few weeks.

I haven't worked for a few days late either, drastically reducing my desire and my opportunity to be naughty.  But I still have some offers!!!  I don't know why, but I'm really in the mood for a threesome - even though the one I had a few years ago wasn't overly successful - I really feel like doing one again!!

Following my request in my last post about becoming a kind of agony uncle to some of my readers, I was inundated with questions from all over the globe and once I have finished going through them, I may post some with the authorisation of the writer, of course.  But please feel free to continue sending in your questions, problems etc... to idontunderstanditeither@hotmail.com

I also couldn't let this pass having noticed that I have breezed past my 100,000 hits.  I'm totally surprised by this, the amount of people that have taken a peek into my life.  They've read stories about my life that I haven't shared with the people closest to me.  There are thousands of people all over the world that know things about my life, my body, my sex life that nobody else knows.  There's something very sexy in that.  I think being a fan of the voyeur genre of films - there's something very sexy about knowing something intimate about somebody else.  I don't know, it's just weird and kind of exciting at the same time.

Just a quick update on other things.  A few posts ago I was talking about the store room guy and what may happen with him.  Well, I've now had 6 bottles of Cola Zero from him.  I think he's on holiday at the moment as I haven't seen him for a few days.  Still totally unsure if he has sinister intentions.  I think I have become a little paranoid - he saw me having a cigarette the other day and without even asking me, came over to me with a bottle of cola (he now knows I like cola).  I said thanks but mentioned that I'm embarrassed to take it.  He looked at me with a wry smile and said not to be shy and if I continue to be shy he'll hit me.  I smiled and was unsure if there was some kind of double-entendre in there somewhere!  He is VERY sexy!

Diet is going slowly but surely.  Following my visit last week to the dietitian, I've now lost 12½ kilograms.  It's taking longer than I'd have hoped, but the main thing is that it's going down.

Thanks to everyone again who has taken the time to read, comment and enjoy this blog.  I hope it will continue for a long time to come!

I still would really love receive more comments, emails, pictures, suggestions, questions and problems that I can help with.

Thanks again to everyone for making this blog what it has evolved to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment