Monday 16 August 2010

Back to Reality

Well it's been a great week off from work.  I really enjoyed it had a great time with my daughter going to the swimming pool, shows etc... Will probably be off most of next week too so I apologise for the gaps in my blog.  Things are pretty good at the moment and I'm actually quite happy (makes a change).

The last time I worked late at work before my holiday, I had a pleasant encounter.  I was sitting in the office, horny as fuck so I texted the divorced guy I'd been to a couple of times with the words "I'm horny".  Wasn't really expecting a reply and nothing came.  About an hour later my phone buzzed.  It just said "I'm with my boyfriend, want a 3some?".

I knew he had a boyfriend and I also knew that he didn't want his boyfriend knowing that we had met.  His boyfriend is married and out to his wife and she has even met her husband's boyfriend.

I immediately sent a text back saying "Yes" and he replied "we've never met!"  I knew what that meant.  Within 10 minutes I was ringing on the doorbell and being taken inside.  We said hello and made some small talk and about a minute later the boyfriend emerged.  He was about my age, my height and build - with longish floppy hair.  We all spoke for a couple of minutes before heading toward the bedroom.  The guy I'd met before (we'll call him The Banker) was already in his boxers.  The boyfriend was wearing long shorts and a red t-shirt.  The three of us began to undress.  We chatted for a couple of minutes and the boyfriend told me that he is more passive and The Banker is a switch although more of a top and I stated that I am too and swing more to being a top too. 

It was a warm evening and the curtain at the window was blowing in the light breeze.  The Banker was naked and lay on the bed.  Although I felt very comfortable with them both, the whole situation was a little awkward.  I was the next to get naked and got on the bed.  The boyfriend stayed in his red briefs as he too lay down on the bed.

The Banker and his boyfriend began to kiss as I ran my hands up and down their legs.  Still not too sure where to be touching and what to be doing (besides the obvious).  They began kissing each other and I somehow joined them, all three of us kissing each other quite passionately.  Together with The Banker we slowly pulled down the boyfriends briefs.  It seemed there were hands and legs and tongues all over the place.  It felt good and I was very relaxed.  We all seemed to be sucking each other, touching, stroking, rubbing.  The Banker's cock was hard and was being sucked by the boyfriend.  I joined him and we both sucked and licked his cocked.  I was rock hard too.

The Banker lay on his back and his boyfriend sat on his cock, I watched his face as The Banker's cock slid inside of him.  He began rocking back and forth and I could see the pleasure on his face.  I stood up on the bed and the boyfriend took my cock in his mouth - sucking me while being fucked, it was a great feeling and he was a legendary cock sucker.

Every now and again The Banker would wink at me or smile - to show me that he was enjoying himself.  I was enjoying myself too. 

Slowly the boyfriend took himself off the cock that had just fucked him and I stood behind him as he began sucking on it.  I began to gently finger his arse.  There was a lot of groaning from all of us.  It was now getting hot with all three of us sweating.  I sat for a few seconds just watching - I was getting so much pleasure just sitting and enjoying the feeling of being so close to two guys - watching them suck and fuck.  The boyfriend then turned his attentions once again to my cock and he began sucking me while me and The Banker kissed passionately.  I was having a good time.

Once the initial shyness of us all had passed, we all seemed to know what we were doing and where we should be touching etc...it all seemed to fit together so nicely.  Without a word the boyfriend was once again riding The Bankers cock.  The Banker was rubbing his boyfriends cock while fucking him - I was alternating between kissing the boyfriend and kissing The Banker.  I could hear the boyfriend's breathing getting deeper, he was panting.

He then let out a deep sigh and moaned "I'm cumming".  As I watched his cock shoot ropes of cum over The Banker's stomach and chest I was rubbing my cock and started to cum too.  The boyfriend then began working on The Banker's cock and within less than a minute he too was shooting his cum over himself.  All three of us dropped on the bed together - hot, sweating and exhausted.  We all lay there for a couple of minutes in an almost stunned silence.  The boyfriend then got up and headed to the shower.  I was given a towel and joined him and was followed by The Banker - all three of us in the shower together smiling at each other.

We made our way back to the bedroom and got dressed.  Chatting as though we were all friends - about our lives, families etc...  The boyfriend said that he recognised me and it turns out we had met years before (I don't remember it, but from what he remembered about me - we must have met - not sure if that makes me a good person or not!!).

I said thanks to them both, I'd had a really good time and I hope we can repeat the experience again soon.  I'm just not working late at the moment - so will have to postpone it until next month when things get back to a normal routine!!  Roll on September!

1 comment:

  1. I have one word for this: Wonderful!!!
    And I hope it can happen again.

    ReplyDelete